Growth is essential to your satisfaction and your success, but it doesn’t just happen. It requires intentionality and a desire to expand beyond your current capacity.
In John C. Maxwell’s book, “The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth,” clarifies how you can do just that.
Tony Lynch hosted these Mastermind Groups, where together everyone looked at 3 of these laws and how they can impact lives:
- The Law Of Intentionality (Wednesday 18th June 2014 1-2pm) – Growth doesn’t just happen.
- The Law Of Reflection (Thursday 3rd July 2014 1-2pm) – Learning to pause allows growth to catch up with you.
- The Law Of Expansion (Wednesday 16th July 2014 1-2pm) – Growth always increases our capacity.
Tony hosted this course on Wednesday 26th November 2014.
The course delves into the process of becoming a successful leader by examining how questions can be used to advantage. What are the questions leaders should ask themselves? What questions should they ask members of their team? You will learn how to respond to the toughest problems leaders can sometimes face. The course helps to answer these questions:
- How can I discover my unique purpose as a leader?
- What is the most effective daily habit that any leader should develop?
- How do you motivate an unmotivated person?
- How would you work with a difficult leader who has no vision?
This course is a thorough, insightful tool to those who feel they have plateaued on their journey to develop their ultimate potential. Every leader has room to grow, and the advice given on this course will help you to assess your current position, and structure an effective plan to achieve their goals.