Mastermind groups across the world have regularly benefited from the dynamics of being with other big thinkers in achieving clarity and strategy for advancement.
In this Mastermind group we will together enter a journey as we consider these 15 principles from John C Maxwell. Tony Lynch a certified leadership coach, trainer and speaker for The John Maxwell Team will lead you through this amazing course.
To reserve your place on the next Mastermind Group which will take place at The Mandolay Hotel 36-40 London Road, Guildford, GU1 2AE for 7 Monday evenings starting Monday 8th September 8-9 pm – click here. Numbers will be limited so do secure your place now.
This is for you IF:
- You want clarity for your life
- A framework to indentify and grow towards your potential
- Understand the key principles that allow growth to take place
- Identify the key areas that pertain to solid growth
- How to recognise self-limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
- Providing a structured approach for success
- Benefit from the dynamics of a mastermind group
- Enjoy an energised focused life
- Benefit from living a successful, fulfilled and significant life
- The Law of Intentionality – Growth doesn’t just happen
- The Law of the Mirror – You must see value in yourself to add value to yourself
- The Law of Awareness – You must know yourself to grow yourself
- The Law of Consistency – Motivation gets you going – discipline keeps you growing
- The Law of Environment – Growth thrives in conducive surroundings
- The Law of Design – To maximise growth, develop strategies
- The Law of Pain – Good management of bad experiences lead to great growth
- The Law of Reflection – Learning to pause allows growth to catch up with you
- The Law of the Ladder – Character growth determines the height of your personal growth
- Law of the Rubber Band – Growth stops when you lose tension between where you are and where you could be
- The Law of Trade-offs – You have to give up to grow up
- The Law of Curiosity – Growth is driven by wanting to learn more
- The Law of Modelling – It is hard to improve when you have no one but yourself to follow
- The Law of Expansion – Growth always increases your capacity
- The Law of Contribution – Growing yourself enables you to grow others
Are you feeling stuck and want to take your life to a new level?
Do you want to unlock the potential to your growth? If so, book in now for this next course – NUMBERS will be limited – click here now